Cancellations and Refunds
New Cancellation and Refund Policy Effective January 1, 2013
Classes and Certificate Programs
- Cancellations must be made (by phone, fax, or in writing) no later than 10 working days prior to the beginning of the course. Cancellations made 10 days prior to the beginning of the course receive a refund minus a 10 percent administrative fee. Course fees are non-refundable on cancellations made after the 10 working days.
Conference/Seminar/Events/ Business Breakfast
- No cancellations/substitutions allowed.
- If you are unable to attend the course you have registered for, notify the ESL Office (by phone, fax, or in writing) no later than six days prior to the beginning of the course. A full refund is given when cancellation is made six days prior to the first scheduled session.
- If you cancel registration, you have the option to receive 80 percent credit to be used within the next six months towards ESL courses offered at AUM.
Summer Youth Programs - Withdrawing and Transfer Policy
- Since class/camp groups and the decision to employ staff are based on enrollment, registration fees are non-refundable.
- Once a registration has been processed, transfers between summer youth programs can be made free of charge if made more than five business days (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) from the class start date.
- Transfers made less than five business days (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) from the class start date will be honored less a $35 administrative fee per transfer.
- Failure to attend does not constitute a cancellation.
- If we cancel a course, you will be notified and receive a full refund.